Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Research Ideas

For my research paper, I have a few ideas that I would like to be its topics

The first proposal would be mobile health. But a more refined topic would be mobile health regarding smart watches and their applications. How they are able to record so much data throughout the day really interests me. What the company does with this data would be something I would look into. How these companies come up with the technology that can differentiate between sitting, standing, walking, running, sprinting, and even sleeping amazes me.

Another topic would be crispr. I have seen a few videos on what crispr can do and what that could do for the rest of humanity. I would be interesting researching this topic and finding out how it began, what stage it is now, and where people plan on taking it.

The last topic I have in mind would be rural health care. In "Escape Fire" this topic was eye opening to me on how we can map out where people need care and instead of them going to the emergency room, mobile health care professionals can come to them and properly treat their illnesses.

4 comments:

  1. So many good choices. I have a friend/colleague here at Integrative Health that was involved in building an app (or overseeing it) for the rural community. I am going to have him come talk to the class (for an hour as he teaches the same time we do).

    We definitely talk about Crispr. Look at the syllabus and schedule as I provide excellent readings on the topic.

    Those are my two preferences. I'll see if I can put you in touch with my colleague, if that is of interest to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Health

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with. He cure tthe following diseases below...1. Herpes 2. cancer 3. HIV / AIDS 4. hepatitis 5. Bring my ex back 6. Leprosy 7. SARS 8. Bubonic plague
    9. Cerebrovascular disease 10. Lower respiratory infections 11. Syphilis 12. Influenza A-H1N1 (swine flu) 13.Ischemic heart disease 14. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 15. Whooping cough 16. Perinatal complications 17. diarrhea 18 .. lung cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you very much for sharing these links. Will definitely check this out.. koktale

    ReplyDelete