Friday, September 8, 2017

Research Project-Security in Healthcare

In this class I'd like to learn about the healthcare system and the technology that is being used behind it. I want to learn pretty much everything, the specific topics I would like to focus on is security and the application software being used in the industry. University of Arizona Campus Health center is using PnC and an in house software while others are using Epic. I would like to know the benefits of Epic versus the other leading software offered. Data transferring between doctors and different facilities is a security nightmare. I want to know what makes it secure and what are the procedures in moving data between states and doctors.

1 comment:

  1. Your topic is similar to Ben Ampel's questions. Read my comments to him. Data transfer, or interoperability, is a big topic. (Find his blog post in the Blog Archive on the right.)

    ReplyDelete